Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Firefox Easter Egg

Found this amusing (let's see if it works): About robots.

(I'm geeky enough I didn't have to google for most of the references... The first one is Asimov's First Law of Robotics (ah, memories of plowing through those books as a fifth grader); I'm pretty sure the second is from Bladerunner; the third ... okay, had to Google it, Marvin (do I have to relinquish my Geek Card for not having HHGTTG memorized?); the fourth is a reference to Bender. Oh, and Cylons. The Cylons have a plan.

Oh, and Klaatu Barada Nikto is a phrase everyone should have memorized, whether because it might end up on your cubicle wall or because misspeaking it while retrieving the Necronomicon (in the event you're ever dragged back in time by a vengeful evil) can have dramatic consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment